Wednesday 25 May 2011

GINGER

So my hubby and I were doing business downtown Toronto and wanted to have some lunch. So he suggested we go to Ginger. Being the adventurer I am, I gladly agreed and we strolled over to Bloor St. and Yonge St.

At first when I got there, I must admit I was a little skeptical on the appearance of the restaurant. First, the restaurant wasnt a great big space, it had a check-out/take-out counter, behind which appeared to be the kitchen or grill area. Secondly, there was a wall covered in glass or which appeared to be a large mirror. Lastly, the seating arrangements seemed to take the form of an L-shape.

So we lined up to place our order and we were given a number and  we took our seats. Oh my gosh! The food was so fresh and tasty. This was my first time at Vietnamese dishes and it is was such a great choice for lunch that day.

Price wise, you're looking at $7-$10 if you buy drinks and a roll. This is a hit spot to grab lunch with your friends or co-workers on any day of the week.

GINGER

No comments:

Post a Comment