Saturday 18 June 2011

Salad King

So a friend of mine let me in on well kept secret. She informed me that our favorite Thai and eat spot was re-opened. Everytime my friends and I from school ventured downtown Toronto,  we always hop over to Salad King(then located across from Ryerson University) and enjoy a cheap and delicious meal.

This was a hit spot for university students and business professionals to come and have lunch. It was convenient, cheap, and just a fun place to eat. My friends and I were seated on couch-like seats against the back wall.

Service is always done quickly and with a smile. The coconut curry is a must have. My favorite way to eat it is spicy. At Salad King, you are able to choose your degree of spicy. One of my friends always go for the ultimate kill, the hottest spice level the restaurant has to offer. Pad thai is another dish most people always try when eating at Salad King.

Price wise, you're looking at $8-$15. So if you're in the Yonge and Dundas area in Toronto and feeling for Thai, hop over to Salad King, now located at 340 Yonge St. (at Elm St.).


For more info and reviews follow the link attached http://www.torontolife.com/daily/daily-dish/opening-daily-dish/2011/02/23/introducing-salad-king-the-yonge-and-dundas-cheap-eats-stalwart-reborn/












No comments:

Post a Comment