Monday 18 July 2011

Symposium

This is not the typical place that I would blog about but after getting a taste of what this restaurant had to offer made me change my mind.


For those out there who have no idea of what or who Symposium is, I will attempt to give you a synopsis of what it would be like to dine in Europe. Symposium Cafe restaurant is an European style restaurant that caters to patrons who are looking for a feel of Europe. This upscale, casual cafe is the place to enjoy this summer. The restaurant also has a patio, perfect for dining out on those hot sunny days.


On the menu are vegetarian dishes for non-meat lovers, classic North American food, such as, burgers and fries done with a twist, and classic European gourmet meals.


My choice dish for the evening was Penne a la vodka (penne pasta tossed with salmon, capers, and a splash of vodka in a rose sauce), this gave the dish a tart taste but for those with a love for strong flavors would enjoy it. We ate outside on the patio, this was a really great experience as this restaurant is located in a quiet residential area.  


You can find Symposium locations mostly in the west end of the Greater Toronto Area. Visit their website at http://www.symposiumcafe.com/. 




Also, please have a look at this Youtube video taken from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on Cafe Pita (Eastern European restaurant).
 



1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome, Tameka! I have to try that restaurant since I never been to one before. Thanks for getting it to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete